UPDATE - HIGHLAND'S POWER HAS BEEN RESTORED
We are pleased to announce that the
power is back on at Highland Elementary. We'd like to give a shout out
to Avista for getting the power restored so quickly and to our staff and
students for being flexible during the outage. #beRESOURCEFUL!
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT HIGHLAND?
- March 10 - Early Release at noon for grade prep
- March 17 - Silverwood Forms Due
- March 21 - Highland PTO Meeting, 6PM in the library
- March 22-24 - Early Release at noon for Spring Conferences
- March 29 - Pictures
- March 30 - Grinovations Mobile Dentist Visit to Highland, 8AM to 3PM (please call our office if your child did not bring a form home)
- April 3-7 - No School - Spring Break
- April 19, 20, 21 - Buy One Get One Free Book Fair, 8AM to 3PM
- April 21 - Highland School-Wide/Family Clean Up Day
NEW ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
District is changing their enrollment practices to require all students
to have proof of a physical address within the Clarkston School
District. This change was made to get on level with most other school
districts in the state of Washington who require some form of proof of
residency. The District is implementing this change for the start of the
2017-2018 school year which starts now with the yearly registration
Any new student to the district will be required to verify residency
prior to being enrolled. Acceptable forms of proof of residency include a
utility bill, lease agreement, or other documentation that you live at
an address in our school district. Current students will need to provide
proof of a physical address during the registration process.
Registration is open now through March 3, at your local school. Please
remember to bring your proof of residency when turning in your forms.